Friends of Leadbeater’s Possum Stall Volunteers needed
Great annual event now in it’s 5th year!
This fantastic accessible community festival is clean and green. Nature Tourism is the theme this year. We will host a bush survival school, the Famous Recycled Fashion Parade with specical guest Hans Allover, big Eco market, bringing the best of sustainability initiatives to this town. Live music, kids activites, roving performers and information on how and where is best to get into nature in the Valley.
The festival is in the middle of Yarra Junction with the Warburton Trail running through the middle. Come and enjoy what this community festival has to offer.
- The Connies will be there spreading the word on our Native flora and Fauna,
- Melbourne water will be there representing the Platypus for Year of the Platypus!
- Giant Pumpkin Competition
- Main Stage with high quality local live music all day, including the famous Hans Allover with the Recycled Fashion Parade!
- Lots of local ethical stalls on display, including a healing area, community groups and NFP groups such as Sea Shepard, Plastic Bag Free Warburton, Warburton Environment and much more.
- ECOSS Schools Program will be demonstrating what’s on offer for schools at ECOSS.
- Sustainable Building Centre at ECOSS will be demonstrating some sustainable building techniques.
- Yarra Valley Bee Group will have their hives on display.
- There will be a plethora of eye candy and wacky activities all with a strong environmental stance.